APEX ETG is a laser cladding company that offers high-quality laser cladding services for a variety of industrial and mining applications. From the simple repair or refurbishment of an existing component to a complete regeneration, APEX ETG has a solution for your business.
APEX ETG’s state-of-the-art facility is located in Perth, Western Australia and features the most advanced laser cladding technology on the market today. Come visit us to see how our superior engineered metal alloys extend the working life and increase the efficiency of your application components.
Our team of experienced engineers will be happy to answer any questions you might have about this service. Contact us today!
Laser Cladding Services We Offer
- 10 Kw high power large area cladding
- Internal diameter (ID) laser cladding
- Coaxial multidirectional precision laser cladding
- Hot wire and powder feed delivery options
- EHLA = high speed laser cladding
- Pre and post machining services
Benefits of Laser Cladding
- Thin clads resulting in less material costs and less distortion
- Minimal dilution
- Less pre and post machining requirements
- High deposition rates
- High quench rates enables finer grain structure as well as higher anti-corrosion potentials
- Highly controllable process
- Part size independent
When size matters, we have you covered! APEX ETG ‘s 3000m2 facility in Malaga, Perth caters to applications of all sizes! Whether it’s precision or large-scale applications, our facility is equipped to accommodate for a wide range of industry applications with ease. Some examples include;
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Mechanical equipment reclamation
- Mining: buckets, ground engaging tools, drilling, crushing, augers and more
- Mineral Processing: Wear plates, teeth and more
Internal Diameter Laser Cladding Services
Internal Diameter (ID) laser cladding is when the inside of a component such as a pipe, bores or tubes are clad for the benefits of protection against impact, wear, corrosion, dimensional control, refurbishment, repair and reinforcement.
Our versatile ID laser cladding capabilities are ideal for bores or tubes 3 inches (75mm) in diameter or greater, with a reach of 60 inches. A wide range of alloy materials can be used in either powder or wire form. The 45° laser beam exit angle allows cladding of both cylinder walls and seating surfaces.
Drive train components
Corrosion resistant pipe
Gears and gear housings