APEX ETG is a proud supply partner of Coherent diode laser systems.
Coherent HighLight Diode Lasers ensure the highest efficiency and reliability for welding, heat-treatment, brazing, soldering or cladding metals and welding plastics, whilst also processing faster, reducing costs and saving space.
Diode lasers for every configuration.
Whether you need fibre or free space delivery, low- or high-output power, air or water
cooling, or rack-mounted or free-standing packaging, we have you covered!
Compact Series direct diode lasers are robust, modular, compact sources with enough output power for materials processing of plastics and metals.More
- Wavelength Options – 808 nm, 980 nm and 1064 nm.
- Small Size – Rack mounted or smaller.
- Medium Power – 50 W to 1200 W output.
HighLight DL Series are fiber-coupled, multi-kW diode lasers for cladding, additive manufacturing, heat-treating and laser assisted bonding.More
- Simplified Cooling – Don’t need deionized cooling water.
- Wavelength – 940 – 1020 nm.
- High Power – 1 kW to 8 kW.
HighLight DD direct diode lasers are ideal for high-speed, large-area materials processing with up to 10 kW output power and flexible beam shapes.More
- Highest Power – 10 kW.
- Line Beams – 6 mm to 36 mm lengths.
- Cladding Ready – Optional powder cladding nozzle, pyrometer.